The documentation center for violations in northern Syria \ Vdc-Nsy \ has been documented since March 2018 until the end of January 2019
• 673 civilians (citizens and settlers) were killed and 16 were killed under torture.
• Arrests (4558) included an exposure of (568) torture
• Ransom and kidnapping claims: 323
• Injuries injured (1040) as a result of raiding houses or fragments of explosives or as a result of being beaten by militants.
• Bombing of “air” 1051 “air raid …” artillery, mortar “…: 31 bombing of populated villages.
• Inter-factional fighting: 89 cases of internal fighting among armed factions within cities
• Casualties: 408 dead (76 children under the age of 18, 39 women) and 287 injured.•
documenting the confiscation of 1271 houses and transferring some to prisons, military centers or mosques and 58 cases of deliberate burning of property (houses, shops and orchards). And documented the demolition of (51) houses and shelf (1200) Tomb.
• Public utilities: 45 schools, educational and civilian centers converted to military headquarters.
Monthly statistical report of violations in Syria in January 2019
The Documentation Center for Violations in Northern Syria documented “Vdc-Nsy \” in January 2019
• 23 civilians (citizen, settler) were killed and 1 person was killed under torture.
• Arrests (58) included a 9-year exposure to torture
• Claims of ransom, kidnapping: 4
• Casualties (67) as a result of raids on houses or fragments of explosives or as a result of beatings by armed men.
• Bombing “air” There is no “air raid …” artillery, mortar “…: (2) the case of bombing populated villages.
• Factional fighting: documented 11 cases of internal fighting among armed factions within cities
• Injuries and border killers: dead (2) and injuries (5) cases.
• Confiscation of private property: Confiscation of 11 houses and transferring some to prisons, military centers or mosques and (1) a deliberate burning of residents property (houses, shops and orchards). And document demolition (1) house.
• Public utilities: 1) A school, educational center and a civilian have been converted into military headquarters.